zaterdag 11 juni 2011

Excuses

My mom keeps on finding the most stupid excuses to keep me here. More and more I feel like I'm imprisoned in my old life. I finally might have an opportunity to reach the life I've always wanted to live. Her demands are so unreasonable. The problem is my dad will probably second her. A few days ago she promised me to talk it over with my father - but now I think she's just strectchng time before the big NO! Why is she doing this to me? Why can't she just support me? Why can't she let me go and set me free?

All I want to do is cry, but I know I need to stay strong. She hasn't said no yet. I'm assuming she'll say that I can go under severe conditions that seem impossible!!

The next video is Katy Perry's firework. It always gives me so much strengh whenever I feel down and unmotivated. So thanks Katy!!!




Love, V

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten