zondag 25 september 2011

Landing on the moon

Tomorrow is D-day. My very first step in the world of film making. It's just one step. But I'm terrified to screw it up. I keep telling myself to pull it together and that I'll do just fine. Technically, it's not even the first day. I've been to the breakdown. So. But it's the first time I'm on some sort of duty. I wonder if Neil Armstrong felt this way when he first stepped into that spaceship so many years ago. I doubt it.

I think he was more down to earth. After all he said: "That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind," when he had set foot on the moon. Not when he began his training at NASA.


But then again, he set a step for all mankind. Not only for himself.

Wish me luck. Love, Vero

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten