dinsdag 17 mei 2011

Alejandro Manzano

You might be wondering who Alejandro Manzano is. In my personal opinion you must be an alien or at at least have lived on a different planet for the last few years. Alejandro is the lead singer of Boyce Avenue. One of my favorite bands. The reason I mention him now is because...

You see I've just read his FB-page and every time I do that I feel happy. A boy might have broken my heart, I might have just received a bad score on an important exam or be in a fight with one of my best friends. He and his fans (my fellow BA - groupies) always cheer me up.

Not only make those people, who post every day on his page, me feel like part of some family. Alejandro gives me the feeling that they're are some true, passionated and kindhearted people in this crazy world. So thank you. I genuinely hope to meet him some day and talk about life. Grab some pizza and share life philosophies and stuff, you know? ;)

Here is the video of the cover by BA of Katy Perry's firework and Teenage Dream. The first one always gives me courage, energy and inspiration. The second I selected for the simple reason that the first time I heard it - I got goose bumps all over my body. Enjoy!

Love, Veronica

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Sorry! Made a few errors. The most important one: I wanted to say that Alejandro gives me the feeling that THERE ARE..

    xoxo VERONICA

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen