dinsdag 17 mei 2011

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog!!!
I'm originated from Belgium - so as you might have guessed already; I normally don't speak English. I speak Flemish. I've just turned scary 21 and I'm studying to be part of the movie business. Maybe that's why I didn't mention my real name. For you guys I'll be Veronica.

I'm an average girl, who's not so average. If that makes any sense. ;-p I have in general, I think the same hopes and dreams as other people. But at the same time, I don't fit in the main crowd. I'm a wishful thinker and a mindless dreamer. A lot of people would say now: "Just keep your feet on the ground and don't float to much." I do believe we need to use our heads, but I also like to think like Mrs. Eleanor Reagan: "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Okay. So truth to be told: it's my very first blog and I'm so excited. I love writing; I'm actually writing my first novel at this moment. The reason I began with this blog is - well, I'm one of those single girls who's still waiting for her first kiss. I hope that people who are in the same situation (future Bridget Jones') as me, will see this as some sort of support. From now on you'll read about my life and thoughts here.

I'd love to hear your thoughts. So feel free to share your thoughts or to tell your story. If you have any questions - fire away! I'll try to answer as soon as I can! ;)

Love, Veronica

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten