maandag 23 mei 2011

Writing is my salvation


I'm so freaking tired of people who treat me badly. Just now a guy I've known for years, turned his back on me - FOR NO GOOD REASON! I know - it says more about them than about me. But then I wonder, when is it ever going to end? ANSWER: never. :(

Writing is for me more than a future. It's my destiny, my salvation. I'm not writing my novel, just because I love doing it more than anything. A part of me clings on it because it offers me the chance to proof the world that I can do something. That it's my full right to be here.

So everytime - like now - someone treats me in a way that's hurtful, it gives me immense motivation to keep working on my novel and to keep writing. To make them see it's them who are making a big mistake. Because I know that if I keep climbing, maybe one day I'll reach the top. If I'd give up - they would win.

Harriet Tubman once said:

"Every dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."

Those words give me much strengh. Don't give up and never stop dreaming!

Love, V

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten